Now Full Service Integrator
We are excited to announce that we are a one-stop shop for any Integrator needs within the EOS® community! With our knowledge and expertise, we bring to the table something that no other company out there offers nor has the experience to do, which is very exciting if you practice EOS®. Learn more about how we can help you along your Integrator path. What Makes Us Unique:
- We are listed on Rocket Fuel and Provide Proven Fractional Integrator Services.
- We are also listed on Rocket Fuel and Provide Proven Integrator’s Only Recruiting Services.
- We specifically provide Integrator Training with software in place to track, analyze and monitor your progress.
Do you work in EOS® as a business owner or Implementer and follow Traction? You might also be in need of an Integrator. In fact, I think it is safe to say that if you don’t have an Integrator, you probably have a large GAP in your business and your EOS® implementation. Which means what? Lack of Rocket Fuel®! According to Gino Wickman, "One caution: it’s vital that you as a Visionary trust and work closely with your Integrator. Your Integrator will serve as a great filter for all your ideas and protect the company from chaos so your organization can stay focused and work efficiently.”When to engage GCE Strategic Consulting? My team is comprised of high-level executives who are well connected in the EOS® community and have real-world experience in executing within EOS®.
- Fractional Integrator, Full Time Integrator or Train a new or Existing Integrator
- Visionary clearly needs either short-term or long-term help
- Turnaround help needed
- Sales, Ops, Marketing and other leadership roles that know EOS®
The biggest hurdle, as everyone knows, is affordability. What are Some of Your options?
- Do both roles, Visionary & Integrator - and you won’t get traction. This goescompletely against EOS® at its core!
- Hire on the cheap and you won’t achieve the results you expected unless you train someone.
- Hire a part-time Integrator, someone available for a limited number of hours of the day or a handful of days per week. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want someone telling me they can’t answer critical questions or remove roadblocks in my organization after 2 o’clock or before 10 a.m.
- Hire a high-end, very expensive Integrator and bear the cost. Now you have to hopeyou’ve hired someone good, someone, proven in the EOS® community. According to Gartner, formerly CEB, if you are paying this person a mere $200k per year, and after six months they don’t work out. They may end up costing your company up to $4M, primarily due to the cost of lost opportunity, churn and severe decline in morale and stability across the organization.
- Retain the services of an expensive recruiter that fills many different roles and has little understanding of EOS® or the uniqueness of the Integrator role, taking into account not just accountabilities but also KOLBE, DISC etc. One minute they will be recruiting an Integrator and the next a salesperson - typically having no real specialization.
- Bring in a proven Fractional Integrator that comes at a price point that meets your budgetand elevates your company to the next level and then backfill themselves to full-time when the time is right.
There are several options! Each has its pros and cons associated with it depending on your company’s size and cash position. Not to worry, we can still help you, we can work with all different sizes and types of companies. What is the best solution for you? Fractional? Train? or Recruit? Whichever you decide, we don’t force any particular approach on you. Instead, we provide you with options that fit your business needs with a true Integrator perspective unlike any other recruiter or training company out there, guaranteed. We share more insights via our latest e-book! Download it for free here. We incorporate and bring our core values to every client and business owner.
- Operate With Integrity
- Greater Good First
- Execute Methodically
Next step is to ask yourself whether you have a need for an Integrator and/or you need to help to elevate your Integrator to take your company to the next level? If so, reach out to us via email or leave us a comment.